Alec Locascio Joined Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, in 2018. He Focuses His Law Practice On:
- Construction Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights
- Personal Injury
Sincerity, compassion, and hard work. These are the principles that define how Alec Locascio practices law, regardless of the case. Alec began his legal career working for an Italian firm in Verona, Italy, where he worked mostly in international business, with an emphasis on trade in the United States. When he moved back to Kansas City in 2014, Alec was eager to argue cases in court, and spent the next three and a half years at the Public Defender’s Office. As an assistant public defender, Alec argued five felony jury trials, two of which resulted in complete “not guilty” verdicts. In the other three cases, Alec’s clients still benefited from the trial because, each time, the result turned out more favorable for his client than the prosecutor’s “offer” before trial. Alec has taken over 100 depositions, litigated complex discovery issues, and has proven his grit and determination to fight for his clients.
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Alec has spoken at several continuing legal education seminars.
- Alec is involved in several Italian and Italian-American organizations in the greater Kansas City area.
- Graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law (2013).
- Obtained a certificate in European Private Law from the University of Rome – La Sapienza (2013).
- Graduated from Loyola Marymount University (2009).
- Licensed to practice law in Missouri (2014).
- Licensed to practice law in Kansas (2019).
- Alec loves learning new cultures and languages and is fluent in both Italian and Spanish. He also enjoys cooking for family and friends and playing the piano.