- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Collections Law
- In 2011, Chris was selected as a “Super Lawyers Rising Star”
- In 2011, Chris was honored as a “Top Young Attorney in Missouri and Kansas” by KC Magazine.
- In 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Chris was selected as a “Super Lawyer”. To be recognized as a “Super Lawyer”, Chris was voted by his lawyer peers and then selected by Super Lawyers as one of the top 5% of all lawyers in Kansas and Missouri.
- In 2015, Chris was selected as a “Top Young Attorney in Missouri and Kansas” by KC Magazine.
- In 2012, Chris co-authored “Chapter 13 and The Path to a Better Life”, which is a chapter in a book called “Best Practices for Filing Chapter 13”. The book is designed to be used by other attorneys who have questions or need assistance with their chapter 13 bankruptcy practices. This book can be viewed and/or purchased at Westlaw by clicking here.
- Chris represented both creditors and debtors in regular bankruptcy cases and in adversary proceedings when he was associated with the Kansas City law firm of Gunn, Shank & Stover, P.C. He also had an emphasis in foreclosures, collections and several areas of civil litigation, including construction law litigation, business litigation, and personal injury litigation while with that law firm.
- Graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law in 2001 with a Juris Doctorate
- Graduated from Kansas State University in1995 with a degree in Business Administration, Major in Finance
- He was a member of The Urban Lawyer Staff and the Dean’s List for his academic achievements.
- Licensed to practice law in Missouri in 2001
- Licensed to practice law in Kansas in 2002
- During his college years, Chris founded a residential painting company that operated in the Kansas City metropolitan area, and he continued to operate the company until he began practicing law.