Owen Griffin Joined Troppito + Miller, LLC as a Member in 2012, and Became a Named Member of Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC in 2014. He Currently Focuses His Missouri and Kansas Construction Law Practice On:
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Surety Bond Claims
- Collecting Past Due Accounts
- Defending Defective Construction Claims
- Defending OSHA Violations
- In 2001, Owen began his legal career at Brown and James in its St. Louis office.
- In 2004, he joined the Kansas City law firm of Moore, Hennessy and Freeman, P.C., where he ultimately worked his way up to a named partner in the firm prior to leaving. While at Moore, Hennessy and Freeman, P.C., Owen practiced civil litigation with an emphasis on construction litigation.
- Graduated from the University of Missouri in 2001 with a Juris Doctorate.
- Graduated from Washington University in St. Louis in 1998 with a double major in Business Management and Psychology.
- Member of the Journal of Dispute Resolution.
- In 2015, Owen was recognized as a “Super Lawyer” in Kansas and Missouri. To be recognized as a “Super Lawyer”, Owen was voted by his lawyer peers and then selected by Super Lawyers as one of the top 5% of all lawyers in Kansas and Missouri.
- Missouri, 2001
- Kansas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2012
- Owen was a member of the football team while at Washington University starting all four years on the team and being named first team All-Conference three times.
- Owen is married with two children, and when he is not working, enjoys spending time with his family.