- Business Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights
- Prior joining Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, Grant worked as a law clerk for the law firm. During his time at UMKC Law, he worked as a Research Assistant to numerous UMKC Law professors, interned as a law clerk for a large engineering firm in the Kansas City area and was a Research Editor for the UMKC Law Review.
- He graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law in 2020 with a Juris Doctorate and received an Urban, Land Use and Environmental emphasis.
- He graduated from the University of Kansas in 2016 with a Masters in Arts in Anthropology.
- He graduated from the University of Kansas in 2014 with a Bachelors of Arts in Anthropology and a Bachelor of Arts in Latin American and Caribbean Studies.
- Licensed to practice law in Missouri in 2020.