At Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, Customer’s Debts Get Paid
- You earned it, so let us help you collect it!
- Focus on running your business. Let us handle your debt collection.
At Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, Our Goal is to Get You Paid on Kansas City Consumer DebtsThe collection of consumer debts is a unique challenge in Missouri and Kansas. Our team at Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, is uniquely situated to handle these types of collection processes and our knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations in the world of consumer debt collection, including the Fair Debt Practices Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act, is unmatched. You will have valuable peace of mind knowing that your partner in the collection process is up to date and knowledgeable of every law and regulation governing fair and responsible collection processes. Our attorneys have years of experience in negotiating consumer debts, trying consumer debt lawsuits, and in collecting on Kansas or Missouri court judgments. We have the ability to run credit reports for collection information, and if that fails, we have skip-trace agents and private investigators that can hunt down the consumer’s assets which allows us to collect upon your judgment.
We handle the collection of all Kansas City area consumer debts including past due mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, student loans, personal loans and credit accounts:
- Past-Due Mortgages: Our civil litigation lawyers have handled hundreds of judicial and non-judicial real estate foreclosures throughout Missouri, Kansas and Nebraska. Our lawyers have a full range of experience from modest home foreclosures to multi-million dollar commercial developments.
- Past-Due Auto Loans: Our civil litigation lawyers have prepared and successfully litigated thousands of repossession and deficiency loans throughout Missouri and Kansas.
- Past-Due Credit Cards, Student Loans, Personal Loans, and Credit Accounts: We represent lenders on all types of consumer collection litigation for national and local lenders in Missouri and Kansas.